Tuesday, July 21, 2009

hp






Sorry, been meaning to post new stuff for a while but I've been very busy (read: lazy). This weekend I went to see the new Harry Potter movie with a few lovely friends (thanks for the free tickets Natalie!), and I have to say, it was pretty great. I haven't been a fan of the movies much up until now, I'm a Harry Potter purist as far as the books go, but since there's no more books to look forward to, I'm stuck with the films. And yeah, it was great; funny, and clever, and a pretty accurate adaptation of the book. I'm terribly excited to see what they do with the next book, good call on them making it into two films, there's just too much to sqeeze into one.

And anyway, I think I've got a bit of a girl crush on Emma Watson, she has grown up absolutely gorgeous! As mentioned in the movie, Hermione certainly does have great skin, and I can't get enough of her hair (thinking of changing to a similar colour myself if I can get up the funds to go to a salon)! And she's the new face of Burberry, which is pretty impressive. So, major envy directed towards her. Lovely.

1 comment: