Thursday, July 30, 2009

30.07.09








Here are some fantastic shots of a few great (and a few stupid) young actors, Vanity Fair sure knows how to do a photoshoot. The top ones are a mix of actors including the kids from Gossip Girl (silly show, but so fun and easy to watch, despite possibly deserving my boyfriend's hatred) and the bottom are of the cast of Twilight (don't judge me, I'm quite aware that the film is rubbish, but I like the books very much and well, the cast is pretty hot. I mean, have you seen Robert Pattinson?? I rest my case.), looking very lovely, and I envy all of the girl's hairstyles, if I could have a professional volumise and curl my hair every day, I most certainly would. So enjoy (and feel free to ogle whomever you wish, no judgement)!

No comments:

Post a Comment